andynwt

Monday, November 21, 2011

Walking in a Winter Wonderland

Since I live in Minnesota, you would think that I would be used to being cold, used to the snow, and that it would never really phase me. Well, no matter how tired I get of the snow when it's March, it is always exciting to see it return in November! Our dogs and puppy absolutely love it! They act so silly in it, dancing around and rolling in it. Grace, our oldest, most mature lab, :) acts like a puppy again when she is in the snow! It's so fun...


I thought that I would share a few pictures of our "Winter Wonderland" with you, as well as Todd's 15 week pictures. He is ON SALE NOW for only $675!! This is such a low price for a puppy of this quality, but we will be more than happy to see him go to a wonderful home. Enjoy!






Carl and Todd are best buds, Todd follow's Carl everywhere...
What a fuzzy little man!
Watching a movie after a long play outside.
Posing...
Look at that sweet expression!

No comments:

Post a Comment